Basic Chinese Phrases 基本汉语短语
Are you learning Chinese online or offline?
Or would you want to be able to speak to Chinese people in your community?
Learning some Chinese can make a difference to form a much meaningful connection and experience Chinese culture.
Here are some of the commonly used basic Chinese phrases that you'll hear in real life conversations.
This product contains the following worksheets:
Basic Phrases in Chinese Characters
- 你好 Hi / Hello
- 还好 I'm fine. / Still alright.
- 不错 Pretty good. / Not bad.
- 好的 Yes / Okay (an affirmative reply)
- 早安 Good morning.
- 午安 Good afternoon.
- 晚安 Good night.
- 再见 See you again.
- 等一下 Wait a moment.
- 慢着 Slow down / Hold your horses!
- 没有 Have not / Don't have.
- 会 Yes, I know how to... (refer to question asked)
- 可以 Yes, I can. / Yes, it's possible.
- 喜欢 I like it.
- 讨厌 I hate it.
- 谢谢 Thank you.
- 不客气 You're welcome.
- 对不起 I'm sorry. / Pardon me...
- 请 Please / Please (+ verb)
- 请问 Excuse me, may I ask...
- 对 Right! / Correct!
- 3 pages of Basic Phrases
This set of worksheets is easy to print:
- 1 PDF file containing 35 pages
- 300 dpi; high quality for printing
- Ready to print on either A4 or Letter size paper
Learn to write Simplified Chinese characters with our custom made PDF worksheets. Every worksheet is specially designed with easy step-by-step visual guide that children can easily trace and write beautiful Chinese characters!
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us! Any comments and suggestions are also welcome.