"Ghost" vocabulary 鬼词汇
Chinese is a fun language, and here's why.
The word "Ghost" only has one meaning in English, which is GHOST! But for the same word in Chinese, 鬼 guǐ (ghost), the meaning will change when it is combined with another Chinese character.
Here are some Chinese vocabulary that uses the character 鬼 !
This product contains the following worksheets:
Ghost vocabulary in Chinese Characters
- 内鬼 = traitor
- 赌鬼 = gambling addict
- 酒鬼 = drunkard
- 恶鬼 = evil spirit
- 饿鬼 = someone with a huge appetite / is always hungry
- 魔鬼 = demon
- 色鬼 = sex maniac
- 搞鬼 = to make mischief / play tricks
- 闹鬼 = haunted
- 鬼脸 = grimace / comical face
- 吝啬鬼 = a miser
- 胆小鬼 = a coward
- 替死鬼 = scapegoat
- 疑神疑鬼 = to be overly suspicious
- 鬼鬼祟祟 = secretive / sneaky
This set of worksheets is easy to print:
- 1 PDF file containing 20 pages
- 300 dpi; high quality for printing
- Ready to print on either A4 or Letter size paper
Learn to write Simplified Chinese characters with our custom made PDF worksheets. Every worksheet is specially designed with easy step-by-step visual guide that children can easily trace and write beautiful Chinese characters!
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us! Any comments and suggestions are also welcome.