Measure Words / Quantifiers 1 量词(一)
Similar to English Grammar, Chinese language also have their version of measure words or quantifiers 量词. Some of these words are also used similarly as collective nouns.
By the time a young Chinese learner enters primary school, they will have to learn an approximate of 50 measure words in order to form sentences.
We are here to help you learn and understand how to use these measure words or quantifiers. Here are 20 measure words in this first series.
This product contains the following worksheets:
Measure Words / Quantifiers in Chinese Characters pt.1
- 个 – for things or human in general
- 位 – for guests, customers, officers, or human with specific role
- 只 – for dogs, cats, birds
- 头 – for cows, goats, pigs
- 匹 – for horses
- 条 – for fishes, snakes or animal that is long shape
- 朵 – for flowers, clouds
- 束 – for bouquets or objects that are bind together
- 片 – for ham, leaf or objects in slice form
- 棵 – for trees
- 杯 – for drinks filled in cup or mug
- 瓶 – for jar or jug
- 盒 – for boxes
- 壶 – for drinks filled in small pot
- 块 – for object in pieces form
- 本 – for books
- 件 – for clothing
- 辆 – for bicycles, cars, buses or land vehicles
- 台 – for televisions, computers or other electronics
- 支 – for object in stick form, song, team
This set of worksheets is easy to print:
- 1 PDF file containing 20 pages
- 300 dpi; high quality for printing
- Ready to print on either A4 or Letter size paper
Learn to write Simplified Chinese characters with our custom made PDF worksheets. Every worksheet is specially designed with easy step-by-step visual guide that children can easily trace and write beautiful Chinese characters!
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us! Any comments and suggestions are also welcome.