My Family 我的家
Our family plays an important part in our life. This is a very common theme whenever we learn a new language. Of course for Chinese language, there are the many words used to describe relationships in a family, which can be confusing. In order to help you learn your family in Chinese, I’m going to introduce some useful vocabulary through a simple family tree.
In this series, we will learn the basic - our immediate family members and some of our extended family.
Are your kids struggling with Simplified Chinese character writing? Confused by their stroke order? Take a look at our Chinese character writing worksheets. We hope that they can help your kids master their writing and at the same time, learn more basic Chinese characters, words and vocabulary.
This product contains the following worksheets:
My Family in Chinese Characters
- 家 family
- 爷爷 grandfather (father’s father)
- 奶奶 grandmother (father’s mother)
- 外公 grandfather (mother’s father)
- 外婆 grandmother (mother’s mother)
- 爸爸 father
- 妈妈 mother
- 哥哥 elder brother
- 姐姐 elder sister
- 我 me
- 妹妹 littler sister
- 弟弟 littler brother
- 伯伯 uncle (father’s older brother)
- 叔叔 uncle (father’s younger brother)
- 姑姑 aunt (father’s sister)
- 舅舅 uncle (mother’s brother)
- 姨姨 aunt (mother’s sister)
- 我的 my
This set of worksheets is easy to print:
- 1 PDF file containing 20 pages
- 300 dpi; high quality for printing
- Ready to print on either A4 or Letter size paper
Learn to write Simplified Chinese characters with our custom made PDF worksheets. Every worksheet is specially designed with easy step-by-step visual guide that children can easily trace and write beautiful Chinese characters!
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us! Any comments and suggestions are also welcome.