"Thank" vocabulary 谢词汇
Chinese is a fun language, and here's why.
The word "thank" only has one meaning in English, which is THANKS! But for the same word in Chinese, 谢 xiè (thank), the meaning will change when it is combined with another Chinese character.
For more sentence examples on how to use the word 谢, go to our blog post on Chinese Vocabulary: How to use THANK 谢词汇
Here are some Chinese vocabulary that uses the character 谢 !
This product contains the following worksheets:
Thank vocabulary in Chinese Characters
- 谢谢 = thank you
- 感谢 = grateful, thankful
- 非常感谢 = extremely grateful, very thankful
- 特别感谢 = special thanks
- 谢天谢地 = thank heavens, thank goodness
- 谢意 = gratitude
- 不用谢 = you're welcome, don't mention it
- 多谢 = many thanks, thanks a lot
- 致谢 = to give thanks to
- 凋谢 = wither (for flower) / languish
- 谢幕 = curtain call
This set of worksheets is easy to print:
- 1 PDF file containing 17 pages
- 300 dpi; high quality for printing
- Ready to print on either A4 or Letter size paper
Learn to write Simplified Chinese characters with our custom made PDF worksheets. Every worksheet is specially designed with easy step-by-step visual guide that children can easily trace and write beautiful Chinese characters!
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us! Any comments and suggestions are also welcome.